Thursday, June 28, 2012

Conclusion of "UnrealScript for Beginners"


In 1999, I had my first contact with the Unreal Engine through the Unreal Tournament game. I was very impressed with the graphics, music, artificial intelligence, weapons and game dynamics. When I remember this game, automatically the Intro music and the voice of the narrator at the beginning of the game start to echo in my mind.

Nowadays, I admire the Unreal Engine by a programmer's perspective. It is fascinating the technology and complexity existent in the core of the Unreal Engine that was developed by the brilliant mind of Tim Sweeney.

I would like to thank Epic Games for creating this amazing engine and made it available through the UDK that allowed many people's dreams to become possible.

"The time has come to prove you are the best.
To crush your enemies;
 
to win the Tournament."

(Unreal Tournament 1 Intro)